Soap Making School is your first choice for Online Video Soap Making Classes and Self Care Product Making.
You work at your own pace and your membership never runs out.
Featuring Our Certificate Course: Complete Package Course
Most Popular Course. Includes Cold Process, Hot Process, Liquid Soap,
Cream Soap making, make your own glycerin soap base,
Skin Care, hair care, self care products
and much more
Soap Making School Complete Course has over 78 videos, with more to come.
There is almost 12 hours of videos to help you with every step .
There is so much conflicting information on line with regards to soap and self care making.
It can be quite stressful when you are starting out.
It’s hard to know where to turn for real information.
Soap Making School online soap making classes has the solution.
Save time and money by creating real, proven recipes and using easy to follow,
step by step techniques shown through many of the available videos.
Who is Soap Making School For?
What is Soap Making School?
There are over 78 videos to learn from, with almost 12 hours of information all on video.
You can take your time and work at your own pace. There is no rush. I have students from 12 years ago still working their way through the videos, asking questions, keeping in touch, sending pictures. It’s always great to hear from them and see what they’re working on.
Soap making and self care product creation is such a great craft to learn.
Each of the videos comes with a recipe and information you will need to make the products. You can customize all of the products in these videos and make them your own.
With members from all over the world, there are so many ways you can change ingredients and make products from locally sourced ingredients.
I encourage you to use the videos and the recipes as a launch pad and create your own signature products.
Who Is Rene?
Hi My name is Rene Whitlock and I run Soap Making School.
We are going on to our 12th year on line and the program has been growing faster than I ever dreamed.
Soap Making is my passion. since I began in 1997.
I have not looked back since. I have been teaching for a good chunk of that time, starting with friends and other Soap Makers.
I have been teaching larger groups for over 23 years. It’s been a blast and it has inspired me to make videos showing what I teach in my live classes. My curious nature has allowed me to push myself into experimenting with many soap making methods that I have not seen before.
I like to look for a more logical simplified method for making soap. If I can’t find one then I will invent one. If it works out, it becomes the new method that I use and over time it becomes the norm. I spent a big chunk of my time during my learning process asking the question why. Why would someone want to complicate something that can be simple? We support Palm oil free soap making and sponsor orphaned Orangutans through Orangutan Foundation International
When I was learning, there was no Youtube, there were no online videos, there was no one to guide the way. I like that because it forced me to figure it out myself.
It’s been a lot of fun soaping for the last 24 years. My skin is better than it was when I was 25. I am now 54 and I can honestly say natural soap and the skin care recipes I use every day has saved my skin and protected it through a lot of crazy years.
Hope to see you in the class!
Rene (You can read more about me here.)
What Do We Learn at Soap Making School's Complete Package Course:
Cold Process Soap Making
- Soap Making Safety pdf
- Equipment you will need pdf
- Recycled Soap Mold pdf and video
- Cold Process Soap Making Guide pdf
- Indigo Soap Making pdf and video
- Indigo Soap cutting video
- Packaging your Soap video
- Quebracho Rosemary Mint Soap pdf and video
- Quebracho Rosemary Mint Soap cutting video
- Wine and Beer Cold Process Soap making pdf and video
- Organic Goat’s Milk Soap pdf and video
- Soap Making Safety pdf
- Equipment you will need pdf
- Hot Process Soap Making Guide pdf
- Lime Soap Making pdf and video
- Lime Soap cutting video
- Chocolate and Silk Soap making pdf and video
- Chocolate and Silk Soap cutting
- Make your own soap recipes pdf and video
- Fix Your Messed up batch of soap pdf and video
- Chunk Soap Making pdf and video
- Rooibos Tea Soap Making pdf and video
- Non milled soap making pdf and video
- Beer and wine hot process soap making pdf and video
- Conditioning Shampoo Bar pdf and video
Hot Process Soap Making
Natural Liquid Soap Making
- Soap Making Safety pdf
- Liquid Soap Making Guide pdf
- Coconut Liquid Soap making pdf and video
- Completed Coconut Liquid Soap video
- Olive Oil Liquid soap making pdf and video
- Olive oil liquid soap next day video
- Soy liquid soap making pdf and video
- Almond Oil Liquid soap making pdf and video
- Hemp Seed oil liquid soap making pdf and video
- How to make your liquid soap clear video
- Chamomile Hand Soap pdf and video
- Melt and Pour Soap Base making pdf and video
- Using your melt and pour soap base to create soap bars video
Glycerine Melt and Pour Base Soap Making
Make Cream Soap Base
- Cream Soap making pdf and video
- Cream Soap facial cleanser
- Cream Soap facial scrub
- Cream Soap Shaving Cream
- Making Herbal Oils pdf and video
- Making herbal extracts video
- Dark Chocolate Massage Bars pdf and video
- White Chocolate massage bars pdf and video
- Aura Mist and Room Mist pdf and video
other Interesting Products
- Bath Bombs the wrong way video
- Bath Bombs the right way pdf and video
- Bolivian Mountain Bath Buzz pdf and video
- Making Bath Tea bags video
- Lavender Mint Bath Tea pdf and video
- Green Tea and Roses Bath Tea pdf and video
- Chamomile and Ylang Ylang Bath tea pdf and video
- Vanilla Bath Melties pdf and video
- Chakra Salts pdf and video
- Buttermilk Bath pdf and video
- Spa Salt pdf and video
- Grapefruit Vanilla Bath Oil pdf and video
- Shampoo pdf and video
- Hair Peace mineral hair mask pdf and video
- Hair Peace mineral hair mask packaging video
- Weekly intensive hair conditioner pdf and video
- Daily hydrating hair conditioner pdf and video
- Dry Shampoo pdf and video
- Facial Cleanser pdf and video
- Mocha Bubble body sugar pdf and video
- Shaving cream pdf and video
- Cream soap facial cleanser pdf and video
- Goji Berry Body Scrub pdf and video
- Coconut Lime Body Sugar pdf and video
- Microdermabrassion pdf and video
- Night time facial serum pdf and video
- Natural Laundry Soap pdf and video
- Scrubbing Bubbles all purpose cleaner
Masks and Scrubs
- Cream Soap face scrub pdf and video
- Chocolate face mask pdf and video
- Oily and acne prone face mask pdf and video
- Sensitive skin face mask pdf and video
- Vegan lip balm pdf and video
- Lime lip balm pdf and video
- Chocolate lip balm pdf and video
- Detox Foot Balm pdf and video
Butters and Balms
- Lotion making pdf and video
- Dancing Feet foot lotion pdf and video
- Hibiscus Day Cream pdf and video
- Old fashioned cold cream pdf and video
- Make your own lotion test kits pdf and video
- Testing your products part 2 pdf and video
- Final look at the test batch video
- 4 element tea lights pdf and video
- 4 element tea lights packaging video
- Lemon Verbena Candles video
Please watch all of the videos in order. You learn certain Soap Making Skills as you go along.
You don’t have to make all the products, but at least watch the videos so you are familiar with the steps.
I put the classes together so that you can develop your skills little by little.
By the time you get to the Liquid Soap Making Videos, you will be comfortable with all the steps. You will know what to look for because you have developed your Soap Making techniques and are ready.
- Each video is step by step and detailed.
- These recipes are all created by a soap teacher who has been in the business for over 24 years.
- Each step is explained thoroughly, but if you need better clarification, I am available for you through email.
- Soap Making School is on line soap making videos that teach you the different soap making methods and skin care recipes, all through on-line videos.
- Several Soap Making School Members have gone on to create their own Soap Making Businesses.
The first project we take on is Cold Process Soap making.
This is the beginning and foundation of all the other soap making techniques.
Find out more about Cold Process Soap Making here.
Each product that you will be making in Soap Making School, comes from my exclusive collection of recipes that I have developed over the last 24 years.
During your time at Soap Making School,
you will work your way through many soap and self care product videos.
The Classes are all available through video and are accompanied by the recipe and ingredients in PDF Format.
Cold Process Indigo Soap
The first cold process soap is a detailed step by step video and instruction guide for making a batch of Indigo Blue Soap. The soap is actually colored with natural Indigo.
Along with making a batch of soap , you will also be able to make a recycled Mold. It’s easy and there is a video for this too. In fact, EVERYTHING that you will be making in Soap Making School is presented to you through detailed soap making videos.
Bath Bombs and Essential Oils
You will also be able to see how to make bath bombs. I will show you what your bath bomb mix SHOULD look like and I will also make a batch to show you how NOT to make the bath bomb batch. All on video.
You'll be introduced to essential oils. This is just the beginning.
Hot Process Soap Making
Cold Process Soap Making is the foundation of soap making. Once we have made a few different batches of cold process soap, we move into Hot Process Soap Making Classes.
This is where the real fun and creativity begins. The rules change and all of those ingredients that don’t survive the chemical reaction of cold process soap are now available through hot process soap making. Hot process is NOT melt and pour and it is NOT rebatching.
Special Ingredients and Vitamins in Hot Process Soap
Hot Process Soap Making takes the cold process method a bit further and you accelerate the chemical reaction before you add all of those wonderful oils and natural colors. You will be shown how to make several batches of hot process soap, such as African Rooibos Tea Soap, Chocolate and Silk Soap, and Pure Lime Soap. You will then learn how to make your own recipes and how to fix batches of soap that have no hope. Again, this is all on video.
Liquid Soap Making
Then it’s time to move on to liquid soap making. Here is where we begin making pure cleaning products, amazing shampoos and face washes too. All without Sodium Laureth Sulphate, or any other detergent or harsh chemicals. The money you will save on laundry detergent alone will make you very happy you learned soap making.
Self Care Products
You will be shown through video how to make Wonderful Hair Conditioners, Face Masks, Body Scrubs, Bath Salts, Fantastic Lotions and Creams, Lip balms including a vegan lip balm, eye shadow, candles and so much more. The best part about it is EVERYTHING is made from natural ingredients. These are all retail quality products. Every product is marketable.
If you are confused with all the information on soap making that is roaming around the internet and you’re ready to learn Soap and Self Care Products from a professional who has been in the business for over 24 years, and get all your questions answered, go ahead and click the “Join Soap Making School Now” button below.
After you click the “Join Soap Making School Now” button, you can find your course in your cart in the top menu of the page.