Soap Making School is your first choice for Online Video Soap Making Classes and Cosmetic Making Classes.
There are 2 options to join Soap Making School online Classes:
Pay $7 per week for 12 weeks and receive weekly classes for 12 weeks. You are then given a Full Access Membership.
12 weeks x $7 =$84
Full Access Membership
Pay $84 and receive full access right away.
1 payment of $84
Soap Making School has over 70 videos, with more to come, to help you with every step.
There is so much conflicting information on line with regards to soap and cosmetic making.
It can be quite stressful when you are starting out.
It's hard to know where to turn for real information.
Soap Making School has the solution.
Save time and money by creating real proven recipes and using easy to follow step by step techniques shown through video.
Who is Soap Making School For?
**Soap Making School is for beginners and Seasoned Soap Makers alike.
This program caters to those who:
**Want to create Natural Soap and skin care products without chemical Fragrance and Colors
**Want Palm Oil Free alternatives
**Want to look after both their health and the environment by making and using soap and skincare products that will not harm themselves or the earth.
**Want to learn from a professional who has been in the business for 20 years and makes a living at making soap and teaching.
What is Soap Making School?
There are over 70 videos to learn from. You can either watch them online or burn them to a DVD and watch off line.
Each of the videos come with a recipe and information you will need to make the products. You can customize all of the products in these videos and make them your own.
If you need help, you can email Rene privately and she will help you.
Who Is Rene?
Hi My name is Rene Whitlock and I run Soap Making School.
We are going on to our 8th year on line and the program has been growing faster than I ever dreamed.
Soap Making is my passion. It has been since I began in 1997.
I have not looked back since. I have been teaching for a good chunk of that time, starting with friends and other Soap Makers.
I have been teaching larger groups for over 20 years. It's been a blast and it has inspired me to make videos showing what I teach in my live classes. My curious nature has allowed me to push myself into experimenting with many soap making methods that I have not seen before.
I like to look for a more logical simplified method for making soap. If I can't find one then I will invent one. If it works out, it becomes the new method that I use and over time it becomes the norm. I spent a big chunk of my time during my learning process asking the question why. Why would someone want to complicate something that can be simple?
When I was learning, there was no Youtube, there were no online videos, there was no one to guide the way. I like that because it forced me to figure it out myself.
It's been a lot of fun soaping for the last 20 years. My skin is better than it was when I was 25. I am now 50 and I can honestly say natural soap and the skin care recipes I use every day has saved my skin and protected it through a lot of crazy years.
Hope to see you in the class!
What Do We Learn at Soap Making School?
Cold Process Soap Making
- Soap Making Safety pdf
- Equipment you will need pdf
- Recycled Soap Mold pdf and video
- Cold Process Soap Making Guide pdf
- Indigo Soap Making pdf and video
- Indigo Soap cutting video
- Packaging your Soap video
- Quebracho Rosemary Mint Soap pdf and video
- Quebracho Rosemary Mint Soap cutting video
- Wine and Beer Cold Process Soap making pdf and video
- Organic Goat’s Milk Soap pdf and video
- Soap Making Safety pdf
- Equipment you will need pdf
- Hot Process Soap Making Guide pdf
- Lime Soap Making pdf and video
- Lime Soap cutting video
- Chocolate and Silk Soap making pdf and video
- Chocolate and Silk Soap cutting
- Make your own soap recipes pdf and video
- Fix Your Messed up batch of soap pdf and video
- Chunk Soap Making pdf and video
- Rooibos Tea Soap Making pdf and video
- Non milled soap making pdf and video
- Beer and wine hot process soap making pdf and video
- Conditioning Shampoo Bar pdf and video
Hot Process Soap Making
Natural Liquid Soap Making
- Soap Making Safety pdf
- Liquid Soap Making Guide pdf
- Coconut Liquid Soap making pdf and video
- Completed Coconut Liquid Soap video
- Olive Oil Liquid soap making pdf and video
- Olive oil liquid soap next day video
- Soy liquid soap making pdf and video
- Almond Oil Liquid soap making pdf and video
- Hemp Seed oil liquid soap making pdf and video
- How to make your liquid soap clear video
- Chamomile Hand Soap pdf and video
- Making Herbal Oils pdf and video
- Making herbal extracts video
- Melt and Pour Soap Base making pdf and video
- Using your melt and pour soap base to create soap bars video
- Cream Soap making pdf and video
- Dark Chocolate Massage Bars pdf and video
- White Chocolate massage bars pdf and video
- Aura Mist and Room Mist pdf and video
- Essential Oil Blending pdf
Soap Products and other Interesting Products
- Natural Eye Shadow pdf and video
- Natural eye liner and lip liner pdf and video
- Shampoo pdf and video
- Hair Peace mineral hair mask pdf and video
- Hair Peace mineral hair mask packaging video
- Weekly intensive hair conditioner pdf and video
- Daily hydrating hair conditioner pdf and video
- Dry Shampoo pdf and video
- Facial Cleanser pdf and video
- Mocha Bubble body sugar pdf and video
- Shaving cream pdf and video
- Cream soap facial cleanser pdf and video
- Goji Berry Body Scrub pdf and video
- Coconut Lime Body Sugar pdf and video
- Microdermabrassion pdf and video
- Night time facial serum pdf and video
- Natural Laundry Soap pdf and video
- Scrubbing Bubbles all purpose cleaner
Masks and Scrubs
- Cream Soap face scrub pdf and video
- Chocolate face mask pdf and video
- Oily and acne prone face mask pdf and video
- Sensitive skin face mask pdf and video
- Vegan lip balm pdf and video
- Lime lip balm pdf and video
- Chocolate lip balm pdf and video
- Detox Foot Balm pdf and video
Butters and Balms
- Lotion making pdf and video
- Dancing Feet foot lotion pdf and video
- Hibiscus Day Cream pdf and video
- Old fashioned cold cream pdf and video
- Make your own lotion test kits pdf and video
- Testing your products part 2 pdf and video
- Final look at the test batch video
- 4 element tea lights pdf and video
- 4 element tea lights packaging video
- Lemon Verbena Candles video
- Bath Bombs the wrong way video
- Bath Bombs the right way pdf and video
- Bolivian Mountain Bath Buzz pdf and video
- Making Bath Tea bags video
- Lavender Mint Bath Tea pdf and video
- Green Tea and Roses Bath Tea pdf and video
- Chamomile and Ylang Ylang Bath tea pdf and video
- Vanilla Bath Melties pdf and video
- Chakra Salts pdf and video
- Buttermilk Bath pdf and video
- Spa Salt pdf and video
- Grapefruit Vanilla Bath Oil pdf and video
How Do I Join?
You have 2 options for joining Soap Making School :
The weekly option
$7 per week for 12 weeks = $84:
Registration is through Paypal.
Each week you will receive a new link to your weekly videos.
These will arrive in your email inbox at the same time each week.
This depends on the time of day you registered for Soap Making School. If it was at night, you will get your link at night.
There are 5 lessons in the weekly classes.
Once you reach week 12 you get access to all of the videos that a full membership already receives.
This is where you will find the advanced Soap Making Videos such as Wine Soap.
All of these videos are burnable to a DVD so you can watch them either on or off line.
The Complete Package Option
1 payment of $84
This is for the Soap Making Enthusiast that can't wait for the weekly videos.
You want all of the videos at once so you can work at your own pace.
I can relate to this group. I had to add this option for them.
Both options give you all the videos. You get to choose if you want them slowly (weekly member option) or all at once (Full Membership)
Please watch all of the videos in order. You learn certain Soap Making Skills as you go along.
I put the classes together so that you can develop your skills little by little.
By the time you get to the Liquid Soap Making Videos, you will be comfortable in all the steps. You will know what to look for because you have developed your Soap Making techniques and are ready.
- Each video is step by step and detailed.
- These recipes are all created by a soap teacher who has been in the business for over 20 years.
- Each step is explained thoroughly, but if you need better clarification, I am available for you through email.
- Soap Making School is on line soap making videos that teach you the different soap making methods and skin care recipes, all through on-line videos.
- Several Soap Making School Members have gone on to create their own Soap Making Businesses.
You can also choose to learn soap making
through weekly online video classes.
Here are the details for Soap Making Schools Weekly Classes :
The first type of soap we take on is Cold Process Soap making.
This is the beginning and foundation of all the other soap making techniques.
Find out more about Cold Process Soap Making here.
You will be able to make a batch of soap after your very first week at Soap Making School.
Each product that you will be making in Soap Making School, comes from my exclusive collection of recipes
that I have developed over the last 14 years.
During your time at Soap Making School,
you will work your way through 12 weeks of soap and cosmetic making videos.
Each week , on the same day that you registered (Monday, Tuesday, etc), you will be sent an email with a link to your new weeks classes.
Each week you will be charged $7 for your new week. I have had a lot of requests to purchase the full 12 weeks at once.
I have now added this option. See the bottom of the page for more information.
The payments are made through PayPal. If you don't have a paypal account, you can sign up : PayPal
If you would like to stop receiving the classes, you can easily cancel your membership.
You are in complete control of your membership, you do not have to go through Soap Making School to cancel, just follow the information on the information:
Canceling Your Membership Page
Sometimes you just need to take a break, or you are going away. This is where you would put your membership on the hold for awhile. You can find out more information on:
Back Burner Mode Page
Once you reach week 12, you become a Soap School Grad.
You then have access to a whole new area of Soap Making School.
New Recipes and Videos along with natural skin care formulas and new soap making techniques will be added to this area,
as well as an easy port to access
all of the 12 weeks.
You will be given a user name and password for this page once you reach week 12.
When you have access to the Soap Grad Page, you will take your soap making to a new
level where you will be making transparent glycerin soap from scratch, not a melt and pour kit.
Check out what the Soap Grad Page is all about
Here are just a few of the things you will learn at Soap Making School: